Wednesday 3 April 2013

why am i ?


Is this the feeling, i need to walk with?

   I think, blogging is nothing but blab-erring, but few do it in a proper way, i may fail in this. Lets to the point, i used to ask this question myself, u too(?). We have to take everything, that we crossed in our life time till end.

When this question arises?

  When i fail in something[1], when i miss someone[2], when i got scoldings from someone[3], when i feel lonely[4], when i hate myself[5], when i got angry[6], when i feel unsafe about my life[7], i will ask this question to myself  'why am i?'.

What is my answer?

  [1] - I fail, not because am not fit for that, now am not properly ready to fit it.

  [2] - They missed me actually, why i have to think about it.

  [3] - Have to respect others feelings, they may be emotional/jovial/quiet/talkative, u change urself according to their feelings. Analyze ur relations, everything is same.

  [4] - Its completely my mistake, no one is lonely. am responsible for my loneliness.

  [5] - I hate myself for my inability, in making my job/relations/needs. But it will find a way.

  [6] - Am losing a relationship, no don't do that, value a relationship. A real asset in life, people around us & beautiful relationships between them.

  [7] - Not ready to lose valuable life.




No comments:

Post a Comment